The OSCE PA produces publications that are disseminated as hard copies and electronically. In this section you will find election observation brochures covering the PA's election observation activities since 1993 and reports from the OSCE PA's Special Representatives, Bureau Members and Ad Hoc Committees on topics pertaining to OSCE values and commitments. Also available here are the Assembly's Rules of Procedure and the OSCE PA factsheet.
Documents pertaining to the Assembly's meetings can be found under the relevant meeting on the dropdown menus or under all documents.
- According to the Assembly's Rules of Procedure, the Standing Committee may appoint ad hoc committees for specific purposes, prescribing their term of office, composition and mandate.
- Annual Sessions (2018-1992)
- Autumn Meetings (2018-2002)
- Bureau Member Reports and Speeches
- Election Observation
- Historical Documents
- International Secretariat
- Member Directory
- Miscellaneous Documents
- News from Copenhagen is OSCE PA’s weekly newsletter, published every Wednesday in PDF format.