TASHKENT, 20 December 2019 - International observers to the parliamentary elections in Uzbekistan will present their preliminary conclusions at a news conference.
- You are invited to a news conference of the international observers to the parliamentary elections in Uzbekistan
- The news conference is open to all and no accreditation is required to enter, but questions will only be taken from journalists
Statement of preliminary findings and conclusions:
- George Tsereteli, Special Co-ordinator and leader of the OSCE short-term observer mission
Followed by statements from:
- Kari Henriksen, Head of the OSCE PA delegation
- Tana de Zulueta , Head of the ODIHR election observation mission
WHEN: 15:00 on 23 December 2019
WHERE: Hotel International, Crystal Room, 107 Amir Temur Street
The international election observation is a joint mission of the OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR) and the OSCE Parliamentary Assembly (OSCE PA). The observation mission totals 316 observers from 37 countries, including 271 ODIHR-deployed experts and observers, and 45 parliamentarians and staff from the OSCE PA.
For more details, contact:
Anna Di Domenico, OSCE PA: +998 900 099 166 or +45 601 08380, [email protected]
Katya Andrusz, ODIHR: +998 935 901 278 or +48 609 522 266, [email protected]