Members of the Sub-Committee on Rules of Procedure and Working Practices are appointed by the president of the Assembly to consider proposed rules changes and make recommendations to the Standing Committee. In order to be considered by the full Standing Committee, amendments to the Rules of Procedure must be proposed by at least 11 members from at least three countries.
- Peter Bowness, Chair (United Kingdom)
- George Tsereteli, Ex Officio Member (Georgia)
- Robert B. Aderholt (United States)
- Doris Barnett (Germany)
- Alexander Fokin (Russian Federation)
- Peter Juel Jensen (Denmark)
- Filippo Lombardi (Switzerland)