Press conference live stream
International observers to the parliamentary elections in Azerbaijan present their preliminary conclusions at a news conference in Baku.
Statement of preliminary findings and conclusions:
- Artur Gerasymov, Special Co-ordinator and leader of the OSCE short-term observer mission
Followed by statements from:
- Frank Schwabe, Head of the PACE delegation
- Elona Hoxha-Gjebrea, Head of the OSCE PA delegation, and
- Ambassador Peter Tejler, Head of the ODIHR election observation mission
- 3:00 pm on Monday, 10 February 2020
- Holiday Inn Hotel, Keykab Kanim Safaraliyeva St. 5, Baku.
- If you cannot attend in person, follow the livestream on: www.facebook.com/osce.odihr and www.oscepa.org
The international election observation is a joint mission of the OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR), the OSCE Parliamentary Assembly (OSCE PA) and [the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE). The observation mission totals 358 observers from 41 countries, including 273 ODIHR-deployed experts, long-term and short-term observers, 57 parliamentarians and staff from the OSCE PA and 28 from PACE.
For more details, contact:
Nat Parry, OSCE PA, +994 55 980 42 56 or + 45 60 10 81 77, [email protected]
Thomas Rymer, ODIHR, +994 55 414 41 79, [email protected]
Bogdan Torcatoriu, PACE, [email protected]