Since the first Annual Session took place in Budapest in 1992, more than two dozen cities across the OSCE area have hosted the meeting. The latest Annual Session took place in Berlin. Information on previous OSCE PA Annual Sessions, including Declarations and final reports, is available to the right.
Under the theme “Implementing OSCE Commitments: The Role of Parliaments,” the OSCE Parliamentary Assembly met in Berlin for its 27th Annual Session on 7-11 July 2018.
The Annual Session culminated in the adoption of the Berlin Declaration (download in English, French or Russian) with recommendations to national governments, parliaments and the international community in the fields of political affairs, security, economics, environment and human rights.
Below, please find additional information related to the Annual Session, including the daily newsletter, press releases and op-eds, as well as the rapporteurs' reports issued for each general committee.
Annual Session news
- Day One (7 July 2018)
- Day Two (8 July 2018)
- Day Three (9 July 2018)
- Day Four (10 July 2018)
- Day Five (11 July 2018)
- Berlin Declaration calls for parliaments to strengthen oversight of OSCE commitments, governments to renew commitment to dialogue and détente - 11 July 2018
- In Berlin, OSCE PA committees conclude work on resolutions dealing with security, environment and human rights - 10 July 2018
- Greater political will is needed to ensure implementation of international commitments, participants say at opening of OSCE PA Annual Session in Berlin - 8 July 2018
- OSCE parliamentarians gather in Berlin to discuss implementation of international commitments - 6 July 2018
- Op-ed: East-West distrust should not stop progress on meeting challenges facing OSCE region
- Op-ed: Economic and environmental aspects of security to take center stage in Berlin
- Op-ed: Building trust in the OSCE region by enhancing the human dimension of security
- MEDIA ADVISORY/PRESSEMITTEILUNG: Press registration open for OSCE Parliamentary Assembly Annual Session in Berlin - 6 June 2018
- President of the Bundestag and OSCE PA President finalize agreement to bring OSCE parliamentarians to Berlin for Annual Session - 21 March 2018
General committee reports
|Committee on Political Affairs and Security (First Committee)||Report (ENG)||Report (FRE)||Report (GER)||Report (ITA)||Report (RUS)||Report (SPA)|
|Committee on Economic Affairs, Science, Technology and Environment (Second Committee)||Report (ENG)||Report (FRE)||Report (GER)||Report (ITA)||Report (RUS)||Report (SPA)|
|Committee on Democracy, Human Rights and Humanitarian Questions (Third Committee)||Report (ENG)||Report (FRE)||Report (GER)||Report (ITA)||Report (RUS)||Report (SPA)|